adjust status

/Tag: adjust status

Marriage Based Green Cards, a Guide to Qualify

Marriage based green cards may be obtained in several ways for persons already in the U.S. depending upon marriage either to a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident and depending upon whether he/she entered the U.S. legally or illegally. Marriage to U.S. Citizen There are several options: Get married and immediately apply for a marriage based [...]

By |2016-11-14T23:35:09-05:00August 24th, 2010|Immigration Blog|0 Comments

Change of Filing Location for Form I-140 (Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker)

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services today announced revised filing instructions for petitioners filing an Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker. The new form, dated 6/14/10, reflects an overall effort to transition the filing of benefit forms from USCIS Service Centers to USCIS Lockbox facilities. Centralizing form and fee filing to a Lockbox environment allows USCIS to [...]

By |2010-08-07T16:01:40-05:00August 7th, 2010|Immigration Blog|0 Comments