K-1 Visa: Fiancé or Fiancée of U.S. Citizens

The K-1 visa petition can be filed by U.S. citizens who wish to marry their foreign national fiancé (male) or fiancée (female) in the U.S. To apply for the U.S. Fiancée Visa both the partners should either be unmarried or their previous marriages should have been legally settled through a divorce, annulment, or death of [...]