Divyesh R. Gopal practices in the areas of bankruptcy, immigration, and business law.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
His legal experience includes:
- Advising and representing clients in bankruptcy with full document preparation and review, meeting of the creditors hearings, creditor disputes, adversarial procedures, and full case administration
- Advised creditor clients in prosecuting every type of collection case, from promissory note suits, to actions on accounts, collateral deficiency cases, and filing proofs of claim.
- Providing immigration counseling to those seeking family- and employment-based visas, legal permanent resident status, naturalization, asylum and removal/deportation.
- Working closely with clients to achieve their business needs, offer legal guidance, negotiate agreements and draft legal documents for sole proprietorship, general partnership, joint ventures, corporation, limited liability company, limited partnership, and other business entities (for- profit and non-profit) company.
- Representing business owners in hospitality and lodging industry concerning real estate and business negotiation and contract.
In his spare time, Mr. Gopal’s hobbies consist of playing football, volleyball, vacationing, boating, cooking and reading political and business books. He is anticipating going back to school to earn Masters of Business Administration degree.