/Tag: alien

Green Card for Religious Workers

Aliens can immigrate as a religious worker to the U.S. through special immigrant category. Aliens applying for special immigrant status under INA 101(a)(27)(C) must demonstrate that their services are needed by a religious denomination in the United States. The following factors are relevant to whether a bona fide need for such services exists: The number of [...]

By |2016-11-14T23:35:08-05:00December 28th, 2010|Immigration Blog|0 Comments


Click here to watch video: DREAM Act The Development, Relief and Education for Alien Minors Act (The "DREAM Act") is an immigration bill that would provide certain undocumented students who graduate from US high schools, who are of good moral character, arrived in the U.S. as minors, and have been in the country continuously for at [...]

By |2016-11-14T23:35:10-05:00July 26th, 2010|Immigration Blog|0 Comments